Job Fair Engineers 2021 Edition
Come and meet the engineers of tomorrow on March 3rd and 4th 2021
Every year the Ecole Polytechnique de Bruxelles and the Ecole Interfacultaire des Bioingénieurs organize their employment forum. The Job Fair Engineers ULB has grown to be one of the best graduate-level recruitment events in Belgium. Each year 300 students come to meet companies over two days. Companies from all industry sectors have the chance to present their activities and find a match with the engineers to be of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Students look for both internships to complete during their master’s program or full-time employments to kick off their professional career. PhD candidates also attend the event.
Civil engineering programs
- MSc in Architectural Engineering
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Electromechanical Engineering
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science Engineering
- MSc in Physics Engineering
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Agronomic Sciences Bioengineering
- MSc in Chemistry and Bioindustries Bioengineering
- MSc in Environmental Sciences and Technologies Bioengineering
- As company - present your company to the master students during 1:1 meetings.
- As student - ask your questions directly to companies during 1:1 meetings.
How can you benefit from this event?
- As company - Publish and showcase your company, positions offered to young engineers, internal training, career development to student
- As student - Publish your CV to companies
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
The objectives of the Job Fair Engineers:
- Allow a first contact between companies and students
- Offer workshops from companies to students
- Give visibility to companies among students
- Inform students about the different possibilities available